Monday, September 27, 2010

The Pepper Pots (2005) -Swingin' Sixties



Artist: The Pepper Pots
Album: Swingin’ Sixties
Released: 2005
Quality: mp3 CBR 320
Size: 90 MB

The Pepper Pots made a choice on the “old school” sound and look, with a strong influence from classic Soul and Jamaican music. The band has toured around Europe many times. France, Italy, Switzerland, Belgium, Germany, Finland, Austria, Russia, England are some of the countries where they have performed. They even have toured around Japan (Tokyo, Osaka, Okayama, Nagoya, Fukuoka).





Tracklist:
1. My Little Girl
2. Run Come Celebrate
3. We Must Believe (feat. Ben Jammin)
4. Runaway
5. You Don't Know Like I Know
6. Sweet Memories
7. When I See You
8. I Can't Wait No More
9. I Can't Wait No More (Remix)
10. We Must Believe (Remix)
11. Sweet Williams
12. The King Of Street

MySpace
Web Site

2 comments: