Thursday, September 16, 2010

Imelda May (2007) -No Turning Back



Artist: Imelda May
Album: No Turning Back
Released: 2007
Quality: mp3 CBR 320
Size: 93 MB

Her first album was actually called No Turning Back, which was released originally in 2005 under the name Imelda Clabby, but reissued in Europe last year. She said that in hindsight, she wasn’t happy with its quality originally and took the opportunity to rerecord it, saying “When I recorded it in a bedroom and it was late at night, so I was afraid to sing. We were recording at 2 in the morning and I thought 'oh god, we’re going to wake the whole neighborhood', so I never thought I sang as well as I could and the recording and the sound were just awful. When things started to take off, I thought ‘I’d really love to rerecord that.’ I went into the studio and quickly redid the vocals and put it back out. I felt really relieved where I could fix it. It’s a better sound and better quality.”







Tracklist:
01. Dealing With The Devil
02. Flame Of Love
03. Cry For Me Baby
04. Till I Kissed You
05. What Am I Gonna Do
06. Once More
07. Wild About My Lovin'
08. No Turning Back
09. End Of The World
10. Y'hoo
11. Don't Do Me No Wrong
12. Forever You And Me
13. Bring My Cadillac Back
14. Lovey Dovey Lovely One
15. Let Us Sing

Web Site
My Space

3 comments: